Old January 26th 19, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Call Recording

Probably already well known by such a techy group but Android 9
disables all call recording apps. *******s. Luckily I didn't update

Old January 26th 19, 09:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Ian wrote:
Probably already well known by such a techy group but Android 9
disables all call recording apps. *******s. Luckily I didn't update

So someone else can't record it?

--
Chris Green
·
Old January 27th 19, 08:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 26/01/2019 22:08, Chris Green wrote:
Ian wrote:
Probably already well known by such a techy group but Android 9
disables all call recording apps. *******s. Luckily I didn't update

So someone else can't record it?

As I understand it I can record our conversation as I'm still using Oreo
8.1 but if you have Pie 9 an app won't work so you can't record our call
Old February 7th 19, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Ian wrote:
Probably already well known by such a techy group but Android 9
disables all call recording apps. *******s. Luckily I didn't update

So someone else can't record it?

As I understand it I can record our conversation as I'm still using Oreo
8.1 but if you have Pie 9 an app won't work so you can't record our call

My call recording app can select its audio source from "voice call" or
"mic".

Would one of these get around Pie 9's restriction?

It is suggested as a possible workaround by one app but doesn't seem to
work for all. Best to try all options.

When I had same issue with 7.2 nothing fixed it so 8.1 was great news!