Old April 14th 19, 09:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Android Open Source Project

After a factory reset of my phone (as recommended by contributors
here) I have now acquired an app called Android Open Source Project.
There is an option to 'Get Source' but I cannot work out what this
does. As far as I can see either the project is for developers only
or it replaces the Lenovo software with generic software (which could
be attractive). Could someone enlighten me, please?

PS the factory reset was very successful and much easier than I
expected. I think I have achieved my aim of delaying any replacement
of my phone.