Old April 29th 19, 11:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Thanks for advice

Thanks for all the advice about extending the life of my phone. This
saved me hundreds of Pounds, which I have now spent on dental
treatment instead !!!

Old April 30th 19, 09:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/304/me...exfeatures.jpg

--
Adrian C
Old April 30th 19, 11:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 30/04/2019 10:50, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 29/04/2019 12:35, Scott wrote:
Thanks for all the advice about extending the life of my phone.* This
saved me hundreds of Pounds, which I have now spent on dental
treatment instead !!!

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/304/me...exfeatures.jpg

There aren't many advantages to being old and decrepit, but free dental
treatment is one of them..!

Old April 30th 19, 12:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Tue 30/04/2019 12:17, MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 30/04/2019 10:50, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 29/04/2019 12:35, Scott wrote:
Thanks for all the advice about extending the life of my phone.* This
saved me hundreds of Pounds, which I have now spent on dental
treatment instead !!!

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/304/me...exfeatures.jpg

There aren't many advantages to being old and decrepit, but free dental
treatment is one of them..!

Maybe so in Scottishland, but darn sarf of the border it ain't!

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com