Old May 29th 19, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default J2ME email client ?

Am I being optimistic in looking for a decent J2ME email client for my
9 year old Nokia 2730 Classic ? I'm determined not to have a smartphone -
I have a tablet for data, and a mobile phone essentially just for calls
and texts - and the occasional bit of data.

It's just that my home phone voicemails get sent to me as emails, and
every once in a while I need to check them when I'm out and about. Opera
Mini and Gandi Webmail don't really work that well.