Old May 29th 19, 06:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default O2 classic PAYG in Europe

Anyone got experience of O2 classic PAYG for data in their Europe zone?
I’ve been using 3 up until now in my iPad. I mainly use it for when I can’t
get to hotel WiFi, so use is infrequent, so not worth a contract. However,
3 is living up to its name and seems to connect you mainly to 3G networks
rather than 4G, so I’m getting fed up with it.