Old June 1st 19, 11:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Chrome on Windows phone.

I have a Windows Nokia 640 Dual Sim phone. Can I install Google Chrome
on it ?
Derek.

Old June 3rd 19, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 00:37:05 +0100
DerekF wrote:

I have a Windows Nokia 640 Dual Sim phone. Can I install Google
Chrome on it ?

The next Microsoft Edge browser will be Chromium under the hood, but
that's not going to be ready for a while. Presumably they're working
hard at making it slow and incompatible before it gets released.

Old June 4th 19, 01:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 03/06/2019 20:12, Rob Morley wrote:
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 00:37:05 +0100
DerekF wrote:

I have a Windows Nokia 640 Dual Sim phone. Can I install Google
Chrome on it ?

The next Microsoft Edge browser will be Chromium under the hood, but
that's not going to be ready for a while. Presumably they're working
hard at making it slow and incompatible before it gets released.

Obviously that will take time and skill :-)
DerekF