Old June 2nd 19, 11:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Access files on phone using USB tethering

X-plore File Manager used to do allow me to copy/move files from my
phone to my PC in a browser window while it is USB tethered, but will
only do it now if both are connected to the same WiFi network.

Are there any free apps that will let me do this?

Old June 2nd 19, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 02/06/2019 12:54, Pent wrote:
X-plore File Manager used to do allow me to copy/move files from my
phone to my PC in a browser window while it is USB tethered, but will
only do it now if both are connected to the same WiFi network.

Are there any free apps that will let me do this?

Not sure, but you could try Total Commander.