Old June 23rd 19, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default voxi

I don’t recall seeing anyone mention it here, so here goes...

Voxi, which is supposed to be a yoof orientated brand of Vodafone seems to
have dropped its age limit (previously, somewhat controversially, only
people under 30, I think, could subscribe.) Their offering seems to be
pretty good at the moment, 8Gb, unlimited calls and texts, for £10/month no
contract. www.voxi.co.uk for anyone interested.

Old June 23rd 19, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Tweed wrote:

Voxi, which is supposed to be a yoof orientated brand of Vodafone seems to
have dropped its age limit (previously, somewhat controversially, only
people under 30, I think, could subscribe.) Their offering seems to be
pretty good at the moment, 8Gb, unlimited calls and texts, for £10/month no
contract.

Good that they've caved-in, but Virgin mobile are offering 10GB, 5000
minutes, unlimited SMS on a 12 month contract for £10/month

Old June 23rd 19, 03:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Sun 23/06/2019 15:08, Andy Burns wrote:
Tweed wrote:

Voxi, which is supposed to be a yoof orientated brand of Vodafone
seems to
have dropped its age limit (previously, somewhat controversially, only
people under 30, I think, could subscribe.) Their offering seems to be
pretty good at the moment, 8Gb, unlimited calls and texts, for
£10/month no
contract.

Good that they've caved-in, but Virgin mobile are offering 10GB, 5000
minutes, unlimited SMS on a 12 month contract for £10/month

Getting bitchy then?

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com
Old June 23rd 19, 03:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Woody wrote:

Getting bitchy then?

Who, me or them?

Old June 23rd 19, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Sun 23/06/2019 16:18, Andy Burns wrote:
Woody wrote:

Getting bitchy then?

Who, me or them?

No Andy, them.

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old June 23rd 19, 06:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Andy Burns wrote:
Tweed wrote:

Voxi, which is supposed to be a yoof orientated brand of Vodafone seems to
have dropped its age limit (previously, somewhat controversially, only
people under 30, I think, could subscribe.) Their offering seems to be
pretty good at the moment, 8Gb, unlimited calls and texts, for £10/month no
contract.

Good that they've caved-in, but Virgin mobile are offering 10GB, 5000
minutes, unlimited SMS on a 12 month contract for £10/month

I had considered VM, but they don’t have free roaming to either the Channel
Islands or Switzerland, both places I’ve been to of late. VF and VOXI do
cover those countries. VOXI do seem to have an awful customer service
reputation, but for an iPad I’m willing to risk it. I’ve been experimenting
with o2’s 1p/Mb payg sim, but the balance decreases at an alarming rate,
much faster than it ever did on 3, so I assume they have some very coarse
billing granularity. 3’s roaming speeds are dreadful and often limited to
3G networks.