Mobile Banter

Mobile Banter (https://www.mobilebanter.co.uk/)
-   UK Mobile Phones (https://www.mobilebanter.co.uk/uk-mobile-phones/)
-   -   How do I know if my phone is locked? (https://www.mobilebanter.co.uk/uk-mobile-phones/5830-how-do-i-know-if.html)

Mike G1ZRN November 30th 03 11:29 AM

How do I know if my phone is locked?

Hi,

Is there a command I can type in to find out if my phone is locked to my
network ? trying some-one elses sim is not an option at the moment.

Thanks,
Mike.

[email protected] November 30th 03 11:32 AM

How do I know if my phone is locked?

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:29:09 -0000, "Mike G1ZRN"
wrote:

Is there a command I can type in to find out if my phone is locked to my
network ?

Don't think so.

trying some-one elses sim is not an option at the moment.

So get a sim of your own. O2 give them away free from time to time,
and you can get them for other networks for no more than a tenner.

--

Iain
the out-of-date hairydog guide to mobile phones

Simon November 30th 03 12:01 PM

"Mike G1ZRN" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Hi,

Is there a command I can type in to find out if my phone is locked to my
network ? trying some-one elses sim is not an option at the moment.

Thanks,
Mike.

There might be, it depends on the make/model of your phone!

Simon
www.ReallyCheapDomains.co.uk