Old July 18th 03, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Landline to Mobile charge bands

I have had a look through BT's online price list - not too easy to
read!

It appears to tell me that there are 5 charge bands for calls from BT
landlines to UK mobiles:

fm1, fm2, fm3, fm4 & fm5

fm1 applies to calls to O2
fm4 to calls to Orange
fm5 to calls to Vodafone

Does anyone know if T-Mobile are included in one of these three bands
or is it fm2 or fm3?

Or does anyone know which mobile operators are included in bads fm2 &
fm3?

--
Cheers

Peter

Remove the INVALID to reply

Old July 19th 03, 08:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Peter" wrote in message
I have had a look through BT's online price list - not too easy to
read!

It appears to tell me that there are 5 charge bands for calls from BT
landlines to UK mobiles:

fm1, fm2, fm3, fm4 & fm5

fm1 applies to calls to O2
fm4 to calls to Orange
fm5 to calls to Vodafone

Does anyone know if T-Mobile are included in one of these three bands
or is it fm2 or fm3?

Or does anyone know which mobile operators are included in bads fm2 &
fm3?

fm3 are numbers ranges origanally allocated to T-Mobile, fm2 are for the
Dolphin Tetra network

Old July 19th 03, 08:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:15:33 +0100, "Chris"
wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
.. .
I have had a look through BT's online price list - not too easy to
read!

It appears to tell me that there are 5 charge bands for calls from BT
landlines to UK mobiles:

fm1, fm2, fm3, fm4 & fm5

fm1 applies to calls to O2
fm4 to calls to Orange
fm5 to calls to Vodafone

Does anyone know if T-Mobile are included in one of these three bands
or is it fm2 or fm3?

Or does anyone know which mobile operators are included in bads fm2 &
fm3?

fm3 are numbers ranges origanally allocated to T-Mobile, fm2 are for the
Dolphin Tetra network

Further to this, 3 is also charged at fm3 rates, and any virtual
networks will be charged as per the host network (ie Virgin is the
same as T-mobile, Onetel is the same as Vodafone).
--
don't bother emailing me, it goes into the ether somewhere.
reply in group.