Old January 5th 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default DeCertifying MPx200 causes Battery Drain ?

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:22:35 GMT, "Chris & Val"
wrote:

Never since I decertified my MPx200 the battery only lasts for about 24
hours
before a re-charge is necessary. I did a hard reset and now it is fine not
requiring
a daily charge. I think the decertifying might be the reason. Anyone else
experience
this ???

Thanks

What is it you mean by "decertifying" ?

Mark

Old January 5th 04, 06:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

wrote in message

Never since I decertified my MPx200 the battery only lasts for about 24
hours
before a re-charge is necessary. I did a hard reset and now it is fine

not
requiring
a daily charge. I think the decertifying might be the reason. Anyone else
experience
this ???

What is it you mean by "decertifying" ?

Removal of the necessity of applications to be 'certified' or signed in
order for them to be run.

Tariq

Old January 5th 04, 07:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:39:06 -0000, "Tariq"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Never since I decertified my MPx200 the battery only lasts for about 24
hours
before a re-charge is necessary. I did a hard reset and now it is fine

not
requiring
a daily charge. I think the decertifying might be the reason. Anyone else
experience
this ???

What is it you mean by "decertifying" ?

Removal of the necessity of applications to be 'certified' or signed in
order for them to be run.

Tariq

Got you, thanks Tariq

Mark