Old July 5th 03, 12:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Sony CMD-J70 Cannot send text messages.

"AlLiGaToR - sTiNgRaY" <[email protected] northpole.com wrote in message
"Steve Terry" wrote in message
"AlLiGaToR - sTiNgRaY" <[email protected] northpole.com wrote in message
"Steve Terry" wrote in message
"AlLiGaToR - sTiNgRaY" <[email protected] northpole.com wrote in message
"Steve Terry" wrote in message
"AlLiGaToR - sTiNgRaY" <[email protected] northpole.com wrote in message

<snip

Execellent ! Yes I choose the no. that you use, and hey presto !
Thankyou very much for your kind help.
Jim

I used to use my Voda PAYT for playing with open FSMSCs,
check out that site for possible FSMSC numbers.

Since I've had "Out Here" and O2 online PAYT, for Text I haven't bothered

Remember to prefix +44 on UK numbers you text

Steve Terry